Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Generic License.

quinta-feira, 29 de maio de 2014

FEMALE FUTSAL , FREE SAFETY SECURITY ON PC AND ONE BLOG UFOLOGY


Only a single Blog intend to develop the subjects I most admire and considering my amateur activity as Coach Soccer - Female Soccer Hall as well, my entire curriculum and all my current career as a technician in Accredited Futsal - Level I and also bearer of Coach Sport, issued by the Portuguese Government in accordance with the current European Union law .

In this personal and opinion blog , I will also develop subjects of ufology because, as scholar and Ufologist Amador these issues , I take to develop this same blog .

The Internet Security is another subject that interests me a lot and as Accredited Trainer of Computing, will try to give some basic tips for protecting your PC - Personal , Phone and Tablet computer, because everyone is entitled to their privacy and security online and offline .


Welcome and have fun!